HVTechFest 2019 was the largest ever gathering of the HV Tech ecosystem to date, with 250+ participants and 120+ Hackathoners in attendance. With 40+ speakers, 23 sponsors and 30+ volunteers on board we were able to achieve our three primary objectives:
- Brought HV Tech ecosystem together to connect, collaborate, find jobs, hire talent, and create new partnerships and engagements
- Increased energy and excitement about the HV Tech ecosystem
- Established HVTechFest as a signature annual event for the ecosystem
HVTechFest-2020 will continue to build momentum
Mark your calendar for October 23-24th, 2020
HVTechFest’19 was about awareness, HVTechFest 2020 is about defining communities and priority action areas with the goal of building a Hudson Valley technology cluster. Once the discovery phase reveals existing gaps and opportunities, we will continue the discussion about the impact of education in technology, and how it helps regional workforce development. We discovered our vibrant startup community and technology sector being literally invisible to the regional workforce and educational institutions. Regional companies are excited to learn about each other and brainstorm new opportunities in the field.
To enhance HVTechFest'20 conference we want to hear your proposals. We’re looking for transformative session proposals that will inspire our next decade of work using technology, data, and design for the public good. Deadlines to submit your ideas: April 12th.
We will open Call for Speakers Proposals April 15th.
How you can get involved
Have thoughts about which priority actions we should pursue, and want to be part of this co-creation process? Email us your answers for the survey below; Join us at a conference call on March 27, 4pm to help us narrow our options for these priority action areas.
- In what focus areas would you like to see community collaboration?
- In what area do you see yourself contributing to develop HVTechFest resources?
- If you could give us a piece of advice for supporting the community, what would it be?
“The quality of sessions and speakers selection was fantastic, the level of program coordination is very impressive.”
“This is one of the best v1.0 events I have ever attended.”
“I experienced collaboration and being part of something bigger”