Technology & Recovery - Adapting to the New Abnormal
We plan to focus on:
- Untangling HV’s Tech-ed to Workforce Pipeline
- Ed-Tech - Challenges for remote learning
- Small Business Recovery
- Digital Divide
- People in technology is our key audience, we want to attract and build the stronger tech community in the Hudson Valley. You can expect technology covered!
- We know technology on it's own does not save businesses. It enables pivot, change. Entrepreneurship, financing, and other aspects of the business are needed to succeed. We are adding entrepreneurship and pivot track to our list. We welcome small and medium business owners, people who could become customers of technology.
- Networking opportunities are same important as the programming. We are planning some cool networking opportunities, stay tuned
Founded by OpenHub, Hudson Valley's premier tech education program, the two-day event will continue to be a major conference in the region's burgeoning tech space.